Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 6

My stats are pretty much the same...
My BIG news this week is..... Brayden (my 12yr old son) asked if he could go Paleo!!!!   We sat down with him and went over what it means, the difficulties of it, and how his eating would change.  He started on Sat and has been doing great!  I will not limit his fruit too much and he will have more dairy than me.  I can't wait to see how he does.

I started this blog to focus on my Crohn's and if Paleo would improve it.  Well....I feel like I never pay attention to the Crohn's part of it, but I have to admit.....I really don't have ANY Crohn's issues now.  Here, I am going to rewrite that (because it felt AWESOME!)  I really don't have ANY CROHN'S ISSUES!!!!
The results I hoped for are actually better than I could have ever expected.  I'll get my blood work done this week and will see if the blood confirms it.  I'll be sure to post the numbers for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment