Friday, April 6, 2012

Chuggin' Along...

I'm still here, everyone!!!  It has just been a hectic week.  P was sick and then got an ear infection, my mom came to visit for a couple of days, spring break started, and I had to write and give my first speech in my Public Speaking class (Yuck!). 
So tomorrow is the last day of the third week.
Besides feeling better, having more energy (I, seriously, use to take a nap almost every afternoon), clearer skin, Lbs. lost...(my list is awesome!)  I am so proud to announce that I have not had a Diet Pepsi the whole time!!!!  This is a big deal, people! 
I look forward to posting my third week stats, I wonder what they will be?

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, I just want you to know how proud I am of what you are doing and how inspired I am by what you have done for yourself. I, too, have had a couple of health issues since arriving in Germany (and I joke it's cause I'm allergic to Germany) and am now facing having to make some dietary and lifestyle changes. You give me an example of how it can be done. I thank you for that. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar,
    Thank you for your kind words! They mean the world to me. Seems we both caught some 'Germanitis" :) I think of you as one of the strongest ladies I know, so I am sure you will be successful at the changes that are coming up for you! Though, the world will be a bit lost without your peanut butter cake, just sayin'!
    Happy Easter, Shar! Love- kelly

    ReplyDelete