Monday, April 2, 2012

very precarious, indeed

So, my dear husband, C, turned 42 today!  To celebrate, we went to Thai last night.  I was all prepared..I had checked many forums on eating out advice and went in there well equipped to maintain Paleo.  Well, we had a great dinner.  I ordered red curry, no rice, extra veggies...then coconut soup, and finally chicken satay.  No breading, no rice, nothing.  The waitress was really helpful, by the way, I probably sounded like a real mess when I was ordering :)
Well...despite the carefulness, I must have eaten something with gluten in it, or maybe something more processed than I am now use to.  I don't really know exactly, but what I do know is my belly is not happy.  It just shows me that I now walk a fine line and until I am remission from this flare, I cannot deviate.  ONWARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment