Wednesday, April 4, 2012

oh, doctor....

I saw my gut doctor yesterday.  I so wanted to get on here and tell how wonderful it went and how excited he was about my Paleo decision, and on and on...
Well, all I really got was a Hmph!  from him.  He didn't decrease any of my meds and overall it was pretty much a waste of time.  One good thing came out of it, though.  I am set up to see him again in six weeks and just before that appointment I will get a full blood work up so we can compare my blood from March 1 to May 1.  Since he saw that my health was not declining, he agreed to give me the extra time and begrudgingly stated that he is curious what the blood will tell him.  My next appointment is set for May 18 and I will be using that time to reap all the benefits of Paleo.
While my original timeline was 30 days, I'm going all out for the 7-8 weeks.  I hope you will all stay with me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment