Friday, May 11, 2012

8 weeks in!!

Time flies when you are eating healthy!!!  I am 8 weeks in and doing great!  My weight has stayed the same for the past two weeks, I have changed my workouts so I hope I can push through this plateau.  My Crohn's still has not been an issue.  I see my Dr. on Tues and I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say....hopefully it includes coming off some of the medicines :)
Brayden continues to ROCK! this Paleo thing and I am so proud of him.  I can not only see changes in his body, but in his attitude and energy levels as well.  He will be the first to tell you that he is glad he went Paleo.
Thanks to all that continue to read this blog....it has been such a great experience to tell you about this transformation and I look forward to keep this blog going!

No comments:

Post a Comment