Thursday, March 22, 2012

Exercise and Days 3 & 4

I think Paleo and Crossfit are married.  Most places that reference Paleo talk about Crossfit as well, and vice versa.  I think I'd like to 'date' crossfit.  At least to see if we have a connection.  Don't worry, C, doesn't mind. But, until our first encounter, I am exercising 5 days a week.  About a year ago, I got the Insanity workouts (from a friend).  So, Mon-Wed-Fri I do those.  Then on Tue and Thurs, B has Lacrosse practice.  The field has a HUGE sidewalk/track around the perimeter.  I rock out while I walk and then hang out in my car after and do homework. 

Days 3 & 4 are behind me now and I am doing good.  Yesterday I pretty much drug my behind around all day, counting the minutes until bedtime.  I checked out Trader Joe's and found a couple of things. At this moment I am eating salmon patties, fresh spinach and TJ pico de gallo.  Very tasty!!
My Crohn's issues are pretty much the same, but I do see a difference in my how much better I am sleeping and my face is getting clearer :)  Haha!  Things, they are a changing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment