Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Day the Tube Came Out

The tube and all of it's evilness is GONE!
My doctor heartily agreed that this was not working as we had hoped and with a firm pull, that thing was out!  It certainly was easier coming out than going in :)
So, where do I go from here?  It is on to Remicade Infusions.
I start in a couple of weeks (insurance needs to get squared away, first) and after a couple of 'loading' doses, I should get infusions every 6-8 weeks.
My doctor is hopeful that I will see marked improvement after only a couple of weeks and stay that way.
I am a bit leery, as I have heard that one before.

Paleo continues to be a big part of our lives.  I truly believe I would be worse off right now if I hadn't gone Paleo in March. 

I am trying to be optimistic, friends, optimistic indeed.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you have to go through all of this! I need you to message me (email or FB) your new mailing address... Love you guys... Praying and optimistic for/with you!

    ReplyDelete